Ad Categories

Ad Categories

South Malabar Gramin Bank: Officer Posts

South Malabar Gramin Bank invites applications from Indian Citizens, for the posts in Officer Middle Management Scale-III (Senior Manager), Officer Middle Management Scale-II (Manager), Officer Junior Management Scale-I (Assistant Manager) Cadres and Office Assistant (Multipurpose).

  • Office Assistants (Multipurpose): 43 posts
  • Officer JM Scale-I: 47 posts
  • Officer MM Scale-II: 18 posts
  • Officer MM Scale-III: 04 posts
Selection Process: Selection through Written Test & Personal Interview of successful candidates

How to Apply : “Apply Online” between 23/08/2011 to 22/09/2011 at www.smgbank.com. After applying online take print outs of the “System Generated Application Form” and keep it for all future requirements. Candidate should have a valid E-mail ID until the recruitment process for all further intimations.

Important Dates:
  • Starting date of Online Registration & Fee : 23/08/2011
  • Last Date of Online Registration & Fee : 22/09/2011
  • Call Letters for Exam can be downloaded from : 08/11/2011
  • Written Examination of Officer Scale-III, II & I : 13/11/2011
  • Written Examination of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) : 20/11/2011
For more details Click here

0 comments:

Post a Comment